We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Apiture is looking for a seasoned professional to lead our custom client delivery team. This position will be responsible for working closely with clients to identify their business needs and requirements and manage the project across internal and external third-party teams.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if chilling to the tunes of local bands and sipping local brews weren’t enough, we offer an inspiring work place too! Our office is just a short hop away from the shops and dining at The Domain and The Arboretum. We provide generous compensation and benefits packages, a gym on-site, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over four hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance and we’re growing – fast!
- Strong communicator to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Avid learner; always seeking to gain new knowledge.
- High attention to detail.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Serve as a professional services management consultant to our customer base of banks, credit unions, partners, and resellers
- Own the client delivery department as a business leader – responsive for P&L goals and analysis, resource management, and overall client satisfaction
- Collaborate and support implementation teams, engineering teams, product, and leadership across Apiture and all 3rd party vendors
- Inspire a shared vision by thinking critically and creatively to adapt and prepare for future trends and industry changes
- Challenge the process by always looking for creative solutions and how we can enhance the customer journey and improve their customer’s experience
- Responsible for the continued development, analysis and management of proactive reports, dashboards, and other data needs as needed by Apiture leadership
- Must be willing to work with clients to gather requirements for software development that will support the client implementation, project or conversion
- Lead client communication efforts related to current projects
- Schedule and attend client meetings
- Work with clients to complete project charters
- Prepare and deliver weekly status reports
- Ensure project tracking reports are kept up to date
- Actively manage risks and decisions
- Coordinate client attendance at product demos/sprint reviews
- Review all Statements of Work before delivery
- Pro-actively manage project timelines and deliverables
- Track hours
- Prior banking or credit union experience preferred: 3-5 years preferred
- Prior consulting experience required: 3-5 years preferred
- Prior fintech experience preferred
- Strong background in project & program management
- Proven track record of successful financial technology deployments / or similar industry vertical with 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelors required; Masters preferred
- Amazon Web Services, SalesForce, SQL, TaskRay, HTML, Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Under normal conditions some client facing travel will be required.
Are you up for the challenge?